Upgrade Employee Health with Holistic Mouth
A business is only as healthy as its work force. Peak performance requires eating right, exercise, and sleeping well.
Sick days, head-neck-back pain, brain fog, and daytime sleepiness undermine business productivity, not to mention heart disease, allergies, obesity, diabetes, and addiction to sugar, alcohol, and/or caffeine. Holistic Mouth is a new idea to cut health care cost at the source.
Productivity is limited when workers suffer from:
- Snoring, teeth grinding, waking up tired
- Persistent head-neck-shoulder pain
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, brain fog
- Depression, acid reflux, overweight
- Dependence on caffeine, sugar, alcohol
- Poor quality sleep, daytime sleepiness
- C-PAP intolerance
The mouth is the gateway into the body and mind, and an overlooked link between employee productivity and corporate performance. The mind and body cannot function optimally when the mouth is misused, misaligned, or misused. Cleveland Clinic Wellness recognizes this mouth-body connection.
Holistic Mouth is a healthy mouth sensibly used for heart, brain, and total health. Holistic Mouth restore and maintain heart and brain health by focusing on mouth-body connections:
- Alignment of head-jaws-bite-neck-back to treat pain naturally
- Breathing without having the tongue blocking the airway during sleep
- Circulation without dental infections
- Digestion without allergies and inflammation
Lower cost, higher employee loyalty, and greater executive creativity are just the a few of the benefits of treating the cause without side effects of medications and surgery. These benefits are realized through our Corporate Program at Whole Health Dental Center:
- Free Lunch & Learn Lectures on Mouth-Body Health
- Free On-site Screening at Corporate Health Fairs
- In Office Consultations
- Diagnostics and Customized Coaching for for High-Functioning Executives
For more information, please visit these links, which are also available as Lunch-& Learn Lectures on selective Tuesdays and Fridays:
- Mouth-Health Connections (An introduction to the next 4 topics)
- Sleep Apnea and Daytime Sleepiness
- Allergies, Mouth Breathing, and Teeth Grinding
- Head-Jaw-Neck-Back Pain and Chronic Fatigue
- Alzheimer’s and Heart Disease Prevention by Mouth
For more information, set up Lunch & Learn, lecture schedule, or set up a meeting with Dr. Felix Liao about reducing health care cost, contact us.