Save your child from a lifetime of medical-dental troubles.
A Holistic Mouth Checkup early on is the key, preferably by age 7.
The essence of a Holistic Mouth is this: a healthier brain and whole body follows fully-developed jaws and face.
Dr. Felix is now teaching other dentists and health professionals on Holistic Mouth after seeing many children who suffer from:
- Teeth Grinding and crowded teeth
- Too many cavities, tongue tie, lip tie
- Snoring, asthma, allergies, ADHD
- Mouth breathing and stuffy/runny nose
- Weak chin, chapped lips
- Childhood obesity, low energy, cold hands
- Delayed eruption of teeth, short stature
- Long “horsey” face or boxy “bulldog” face
Is your child’s dental-facial development on the right track? A Holistic Mouth Checkup can help. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: A Holistic Mouth Checkup on your child’s dental-facial development
- Step 2: Clinical evaluation and baseline records that include X-rays, dental molds, and clinical photos
- Step 3: Review of Findings & Recommendations, which comes with advice for parents on sound nutrition, sensible lifestyle, referrals to like-minded health professionals as needed, and oral expander appliances therapy, as needed.
Holistic mouth checkup (Step 1) is complimentary when it is combined with a cleaning and dental checkup visit.
Early recognition and correction beats a cure later! Contact us with any questions and to schedule an appointment.
For more information about Oral-Facial Myofunctional Therapy please click here.