Introduction To Oral Appliance Therapy: Oral-Systemic Diagnosis, Records, & Treatment Planning
Are you a General Dentist looking to grow your practice?
Adding Oral-Systemic Care to your practice will open up new revenue streams and provide your patients with additional health care. Your current patients already have multiple symptoms that only an integrative dentist can resolve.
Oral Appliance Therapy, as part of an overall wellness program, can help these conditions in your patients:
- Fatigue, overweight, depression
- Pain in head-neck-shoulders-back
- Teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Poor sleep, Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Making the mouth work for total health is where the future is, not drill and filling.
Introduction To Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT-I) is a two-day, hands on seminar that will introduce you to the new frontier of
Dental-Facial Diagnostics and Orthopedics.
You can grow your business with new income streams by improving the Oral-Systemic health from the patient pool you have already established in your practice. This practice is beneficial for adults and children.
This OAT-I Seminar will include the following topics:
- Oral-Systemic Links: Evidence and Diagnosis
- What Oral Appliance Therapy Can Do: Science and Cases
- Records, Questionnaires, Imaging, Reports
- Preventing TMJ and Malocclusion
- Basic Treatment Planning and taking a Construction Bite
- Building your Office Team, Referral Network, and Managing Expectations
Upon completion of this seminar, you will have a clear understanding of the science behind the mouth-body connection, the systemic benefits of oral appliance therapy, and a comprehensive plan to begin offering oral appliance therapy to your patients.
Who benefits: General Dentists and Team Members
Dates: Dates for 2014 TBA
Fees: $800 for general dentists, $80 per team member (this includes both days)
Location: 7115 Leesburg Pike, Suite 310, Falls Church, Virginia 22043
Registration: Please call the Whole Health Dental Center at (703) 385-6425 with any questions and to RSVP for this event. You may also contact us via the form below: