At Whole Health Dental Service, we strictly follow the protocol defined by the IAOMT for safely removing mercury fillings.
Our protocol consists of the following safety procedures:
- Eye mask over eyes to protect during mercury removal from mercury vapor & mercury particulate
- Oxygen mask over the nose for same
- Mercury vapor filter to reduce mercury vapor levels during mercury filling removals
- Ionizer , blowing across patient’s face to reduce mercury vapor
- “Clean-Up” apparatus fits over tooth attached to suction machine line during mercury filling removal, to reduce mercury vapor levels
- Use of large amounts of ozonated water on tooth during mercury filling removal
- Mercury Collector which prevents 99% of mercury going out into the waste water
If you have questions about mercury, mercury toxicity or symptoms of mercury toxicity contact us for more information.